The best bike is the bike you ride!

My overwhelming philosophy since I started in the retail cycling business is that a bike is only as good as the amount it gets ridden. Whether an issue of fit or practicality, a bike needs to make its owner want to get out and use it.


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welcome Velo Orange!

It's now 100% official - Green Path Cycles now carries Velo Orange as their newest dealer in Denver!  While I work on determining what products I want to stock, I  can take any and all orders for things Velo Orange that your little heart desires.

I'm also looking forward to many happy updates of some magnificent older bikes, using the highly functional and exceptionally beautiful products that Velo Orange has to offer.

If you're interested in ordering, shoot me a note at scott@greenpathcycles.com and I'll be happy to get the ball rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment