The best bike is the bike you ride!

My overwhelming philosophy since I started in the retail cycling business is that a bike is only as good as the amount it gets ridden. Whether an issue of fit or practicality, a bike needs to make its owner want to get out and use it.


Saturday, October 1, 2011

Coming together!

Well, I've managed to get the website started.  It's www.greenpathcycles.com, not too surprising.

I've got the basics together,but I'm also finding that I'm bumping up against some of the limits of what I've bought, already!   I was a little surprised by that.  But, the bright side is that it's up and as I learn all of the things I need to know about managing and creating a website, it'll get better and better.  I've got some plans, for sure, for what I want to do.  Now I just need to figure out how to get them all done.

I did, however, manage to get pictures up for the two bikes I'm selling!  I'll have more pictures soon, once I can figure out how to manage the pictures better.  I've already got several ideas on how to get things done, so it hopefully won't be long.

No comments:

Post a Comment